IMPORTANT SPECIAL NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL
COMMERCIAL COMPETITION ENTRIES
The Mazer Cup International Mead Competition is very pleased to announce that we will again be receiving International Entries this year. We are happy to continue our partnership with Centeur Imports LLC of New Hampshire.
Brian Green is the proprietor of this import company and they are in business to educate and tempt the American palate with rare, award-winning mead and wine from Central and Eastern Europe. We are very fortunate and excited to be working with Brian and Centeur Imports LLC and look forward to receiving Mazer Cup International entries for our 2018 Competition.
Remember, if you have already have a US based distributor for your meads, please have your distributor ship your entries to our US based receiver (Elite Brands) and note that it has been shipped on the online entry form.
If you are an International Commercial Meadery and you will be attending the Mazer Cup in person, you may hand carry your entries and deliver them after they have been registered on our website. Please be sure to follow the instructions below:
- No hand carried entries will be accepted from any domestic meadery. No exceptions.
- International hand carried entries MUST be registered in our online entry system
- International hand carried entries MUST arrive no later than noon, Thursday 15 March, 2018.
- International hand carried entries MUST be delivered personally to the Commercial Competition Director (Glenn Exline).
- International entries delivered to anyone other than Ryan Thomas will not be accepted.
Please click here to enter the Meadery Competition
International Commercial Competition Shipping Information
IMPORTANT UPDATE for 2018: You must contact Brian Green of Centeur Imports LLC by email (email@example.com) BEFORE you ship any entries.
- No In person drop-offs will be accepted by Centeur Imports LLC
PLEASE SHIP INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL COMPETITION ENTRIES TO:
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Competition Shipping within the USA:
- Please do not contact Elite-Brands with questions about shipping
- No in-person entries will be accepted by Elite-Brands
PLEASE SHIP DOMESTIC COMMERCIAL COMPETITION ENTRIES TO:
Elite Brands of Colorado
Attn: Brett Boyd-Director of Warehouse Operations
4780 Holly Street
Denver, CO 80216
- All shipping containers must be clearly labeled: “SAMPLE ONLY NOT FOR RESALE”
- Click here for a printable label.
- Please send three (3) 750ml bottles (or equivalent) per entry
- 2017 fees are $75.00 USD per entry