This is a competition for mead made at home.
Commercial meadmakers and former commercial meadmakers are not eligible to enter. Mead produced on commercial equipment, commercial pilot brew systems or systems pending commercial licensing is not permitted.
Important change for 2017 Home Crafted Mead Competition:
- In 2015 we had a number of people that did not complete entry registration by paying for their entries and this deprived people from entering when there were actually slots available in the system.
- This year if you enter but fail to pay within 72 hours, your entries will be released back into the pool of available entry slots for other competitors.
- Please be sure to make payment within 72 hours to ensure your registration and entry are complete.
Click here to enter:
PLEASE SHIP YOUR ENTRIES TO:
ATTN: Wayne Boncyk, MCIMC
Design Net Engineering, LLC
9901 W. 50th Avenue, Suite 141
Wheatridge, CO 80033
Entries MUST arrive by 24 February 2017. Entries arriving after the due date will be disqualified!
Drop in locations:
Hops and Berries (South)
1833 E Harmony Rd #16
Fort Collins, CO 80528
Hours: Monday – Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-7, Saturday, Sunday 10-5.
425 West 115th Avenue, Unit 6
Northglenn, CO 80234
Hours: Mon-Sat 10AM-6PM, Sun 12-4
5765 North Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Hours: Mon-Thu 11-7, Fri 11-6, Sat 9-2, Closed Sun
The Brew Hut
15120 E. Hampden Ave.
Aurora, CO 80014
SW corner of Hampden & Chambers.
Hours: Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-5,
Did you remember to?
• Classify your mead correctly per the Style Guidelines for entry?
• Attach the bottle ID tags to your entries with a rubber band?
• Make payment via paypal? Remember we don’t accept paper checks for entry fees.
• Pour yourself a nice glass of mead after all your hard work