- All shipping containers must be clearly labeled: “SAMPLE ONLY NOT FOR RESALE”
- Please send two (2) 375ml bottles (or equivalent) per entry
- Please note that we have never, in any of our competitions disqualified anyone for shipping too few bottles. It is up to you how many to send. However, you bear the responsibility if there is loss during shipment and not enough left of your entries to advance to the medal rounds as a result.
- 2021 fees are $75.00 USD per entry
- You only need to send 1 750ML or equivalent. If you bottle in 375 ML, send two.
- Click here for a printable label.
International Shipping Information
The Mazer Cup International Mead Competition is very pleased to receive International Entries through our sponsor and partner Centeur Imports LLC of New Hampshire. Brian Green is the proprietor of this import company and they are in business to educate and tempt the American palate with rare, award-winning mead and wine from Central and Eastern Europe. We are very fortunate and excited to be working with Brian and Centeur Imports LLC and look forward to receiving Mazer Cup International entries for our Competition.
- Please contact Brian Green of Centeur Imports LLC by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE you ship any entries.
- No in-person drop-offs will be accepted by Centeur Imports LLC. No Exceptions.
Please ship International Commercial Entries to:
For any questions please contact email@example.com
Commercial Competition Shipping within the USA:
Attn: David Pucci
1280 West 47th Ave.
Denver, CO 80211
6:00am to 3:00pm Monday-Friday, 8:00am-12:00pm Saturday