- In 2020 we are using Reggie to register your entries
- Your entries are not guaranteed until payment is made
- Any entries that are not paid when the entry cap is reached will be disqualified
- Entry fees for the 2020 Home Competition will be 15$
- All entries must be shipped to our receiving point (See address below) or hand carried to any of the the drop in locations below
- No hand deliveries will be accepted at the OMNI for the home competition, no exceptions
Click here to enter:
PLEASE SHIP YOUR ENTRIES TO:
ATTN: Wayne Boncyk, MCIMC
Blue Foot Engineering, LLC
1449 7th Street Suite 438
Denver, CO 80204
Do not call or contact Blue Foot Engineering, this is a business that is allowing us to store our entries.
If we get complaints from Blue Foot about you calling them about entries you may be disqualified.
Entries MUST arrive on or before the designated deadline.
Drop in locations:
Hops and Berries (South)
1833 E Harmony Rd #16
Fort Collins, CO 80528
Hours: Monday – Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-7, Saturday, Sunday 10-5.
425 West 115th Avenue, Unit 6
Northglenn, CO 80234
Hours: Mon-Sat 10AM-6PM, Sun 12-4
5765 North Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Hours: Mon-Thu 11-7, Fri 11-6, Sat 9-2, Closed Sun
The Brew Hut
15120 E. Hampden Ave.
Aurora, CO 80014
SW corner of Hampden & Chambers.
Hours: Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-5,
Did you remember to?
• Classify your mead correctly per the Style Guidelines for entry?
• Attach the bottle ID tags to your entries with a rubber band?
• Make payment via paypal? Remember we don’t accept paper checks for entry fees.
• Pour yourself a nice glass of mead after all your hard work