- In 2020 we are using Reggie to register your entries
- Your entries are not guaranteed until payment is made
- Any entries that are not paid when the entry cap is reached will be disqualified
- Entry fees for the 2020 Home Competition will be 15$
- All entries must be shipped to our receiving point (See address below) or hand carried to any of the the drop in locations below
- No hand deliveries will be accepted at the OMNI for the home competition, no exceptions
PLEASE SHIP YOUR ENTRIES TO:
ATTN: Wayne Boncyk, MCIMC
Blue Foot Engineering, LLC
1449 7th Street Suite 438
Denver, CO 80204
- Do not call or contact Blue Foot Engineering, this is a business that is allowing us to store our entries.
- Phone calls to Blue Foot engineering will result in disqualification of your entries.
- Contestants are responsible for their shipment tracking information, do not include the MCI as a contact
- Using an MCI email on your tracking information will result in disqualification of your entries
- Do not mention Mead, Mead Competition or any other “Red Flag” words on your shipment
- Entries must arrive no later than February 28, 2020
Drop in locations:
Hops and Berries (South)
1833 E Harmony Rd #16
Fort Collins, CO 80528
Hours: Monday – Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-7, Saturday, Sunday 10-5.
425 West 115th Avenue, Unit 6
Northglenn, CO 80234
Hours: Mon-Sat 10AM-6PM, Sun 12-4
5765 North Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Hours: Mon-Thu 11-7, Fri 11-6, Sat 9-2, Closed Sun
The Brew Hut
15120 E. Hampden Ave.
Aurora, CO 80014
SW corner of Hampden & Chambers.
Hours: Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-5,
Did you remember to?
• Classify your mead correctly per the Style Guidelines for entry?
• Attach the bottle ID tags to your entries with a rubber band?
• Make payment via paypal? Remember we don’t accept paper checks for entry fees.
• Pour yourself a nice glass of mead after all your hard work