- Your 2021 organizer is Carvin Wilson
- In 2021 we are using Reggie to register your entries
- Your entries are not guaranteed until payment is made
- Any entries that are not paid when the entry cap is reached will be disqualified
- Entry fees for the 2021 Home Competition will be $15.00
- All entries must be shipped to our receiving point (See address below) or hand-carried to any of the drop-in locations below
- Classify your mead correctly per the Style Guidelines for entry
- Attach the bottle ID tags to your entries with a rubber band?
- Do not mention Mead Competition in the address (don’t want to red flag this to UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
- DO NOT send tracking updates to the mazer cup, tracking is the responsibility of the entrants
- No hand deliveries will be accepted at the OMNI for the home competition, no exceptions
PLEASE SHIP YOUR ENTRIES TO:
GRIMM BROTHERS BREWHOUSE
623 N. DENVER AVE
LOVELAND, CO 80537
Please note that there are no Drop-off or Drop-in locations this year. All entries must be shipped to Grimm Brothers Brewhouse, no exceptions.
- Do not use the United States Postal Service to ship, it is illegal to do so and could impact the Mazer Cup International.
- Do not call or contact Grimm Brothers Brewhouse, this is a business that is allowing us to store our entries.
- Phone calls to Grimm Brothers Brewhouse will result in disqualification of your entries.
- Contestants are responsible for their shipment tracking information, do not include the MCI as a contact
- Using an MCI email on your tracking information will result in disqualification of your entries
- Do not mention Mead, Mead Competition, or any other “Red Flag” words on your shipment
- Entries must arrive no later than October 22, 2021.