The 2018 Mazer Cup International Event Committee is excited to announce the return of the MCI Mead Mixer Public Tasting. This public tasting will be held on Friday, March 15, 2019 and will benefit the Community Food Share of Boulder and Broomfield Counties.
- The VIP Session will begin at 7:00. VIP Attendance and will feature some limited release meads not available during the General Session.
- The General Session begins at 8:00 and will have many different meads not generally available in the USA.
- Tickets must be purchased ahead of time via our website!
- Please come join us for an evening of food, fun, and mead, benefiting this worthy cause.
- Part of the proceeds will be donated to the Community Food Share
- CFS supports the Boulder and Broomfield areas
- $1 buys three meals, Help us support this worthy cause
- Proceeds from the Mead Mixer have funded 50,000 meals over the past 3 years